Mens Gray jumper €“ 90% cotton, 10% polyester
This gray jumper is a standard position to be added to any man€™s wardrobe as it can be effortlessly incorporated into different outpassend für. The presented model is accessible in a number of color varieties €“ there is something for everyone. Klasseic, simplistic cut of this jumper mit a minimalistic logo of the producer of aerodynamic components, Maxton Design will certainly meet the standards of all the lovers of automotive subject matter and vehicle tuning. This pulled over the head gray jumper is made of high-grade fabrics that make it delicate to touch, but also resistant to permanent stretching. 90% of this Maxton Design jumper is cotton, and the remaining 10% is polyester. Its long sleeves and base are complete mit wide ribbings that give this clothing article a neat shape. This gray jumper goes well mit sweatpants, which can also be found in the Maxton Design assortment.
Why is this gray jumper worth getting?
– it€™s made of soft, but lasting fabrics,
– it can be matched mit countless stylizations,
– it€™s suitable for any time of the year
– it€™s convenient in day-to-day use.